Thursday, June 8, 2017

Counting on You by J C Reed & Jackie Steele Book Blitz & Review

 
NEW RELEASE ★★  Counting On You is  LIVE! ★★ 
 
Happy Release Day to J C Reed & Jackie Steele .. I recently had the pleasure of reading this book and totally loved it.  A love story about a Man who isn't looking for love and a woman who thinks she is in love .. Obsession and love .. Dares and Decisions.  It was one of those romances that will have you giggling, starry eyed and hot under the collar . :D
 





From New York Times Bestselling Author, J.C. Reed, and Jackie Steele comes a new standalone novel.

I have everything I want.
Success. Wealth. Women…and make that plenty of those. As a filthy-rich CEO, I would say I’m pretty much close to perfection. Except for that one weakness: I’m cocky as hell, and an irresistible magnet for women.
So when one tiny mistake lands me in hot waters with the investors, I have one hell of a choice to make:
Restore my reputation…
Or risk losing my company.
I’m a man of my word and failure is not an option. Not now. Not ever. I fully intend to uphold my responsibilities.
Sharing an apartment should be easy, right? And it’s only for six weeks.
That’s what I thought before I found out that my new roommate is female.
And wow.
Vicky Sullivan is unlike any woman I’ve ever met.
She’s hot as sin, and crazy.
Definitely not my kind of crazy, but too hot to pass up.
There’s something about her that makes me rage with want.
I don’t like her, but obviously my dick does. And what he wants, he gets.
Six weeks…
Living together shouldn’t be too hard…
Until my best friend challenges me to a bet…
I make it my mission to make her mine.
There’s only one problem.
I have to break…Every. Single. Rule.
And did I mention she’s completely off-limits?
It’s too late to say no.

Author’s note – Counting On You is a full-length, standalone novel with no cliffhanger. 
AMAZON US / AMAZON UK /  B&N / KOBO / GOOGLEPLAY  / iBOOKS 

455d6-goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47
 
Book Review
 
A sex addict and love addict ....
a whirlwind of sparks ..finding love in an unlikely time and place . How one moment , one person can define us . Change everything we ever thought ... How love can Find us when we are not looking and least expect it.
 
Kaiden and Vicky meet in rehab. Unlikely Room mates . 
 
 One a sex addict and one a love addict. These two unlikely people are paired up and sent on a whirlwind of discovery together.
 
First impressions count right ?  I had to stifle my giggles on there first encounter ! Man - I can just envisage Kaiden all proud and unbashful.
 
Vicky is one of those girls looking for love.  White pickets fences and a family .. With so much to give , more then some wish to except  in return she finds herself thrown into rehab to work herself out . To find out the difference in love and obsession and to find herself.
 
 
The unlikely couple become great friends and Kaiden realizes that this woman tries all his boundaries. Evokes feelings he never deemed possible.
 
On a whirlwind  of sexy banter, funny antics and lots of discoveries. These roomies realize that love has found its way.
 
  Kaiden finally finds a woman he is not sure he can do without. 
 
 Lots of tender moments within this story, the authors did a wonderful job of creating some depth and definition of both characters.
 
We see them grow, learn and also learn to move on. Living a little, loving , and finding peace within themselves. Making sacrifices.
 
 
Vicky learns  what the difference is between love and obsession and Kaiden learns what its like to hang around for more then just one night.
 
I really enjoyed the way in which this romance was put forth. A few teary moments in the end , where I was thinking NOW WAY !! not now !!
 
I loved both Epilogues .. It gave us closure and that HEA we eagerly look forward to in any romance.
 
The diary updates, Dear Jane Austin, didn't appeal much to me . I watched the Movie and it didn't entice me what so ever. I found Mr Darcy not the romantic every makes him out to be lol.
 
Kaiden however was more appealing to me. Maybe it was his unbashful displays of manhood ** grins ** or the way his character redeemed himself in the end.
 
The story line was enticing, exciting , fun and sexy.. If your after a romance that will leave you starry eyed, content and grinning at the end . This read is for you..
 
4 1/2 stars
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
EXCEPT

GIVEAWAY (open internationally)
a Rafflecopter giveaway 
 


COUNTING ON YOU IS NOW AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE!
 
 
Meet J.C. Reed
J.C. Reed is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author. She writes steamy contemporary romance with a touch of mystery and suspense. When she's not typing away on her keyboard, forgetting the world around her, you can find her chatting with her readers on Facebook.

 
    Meet Jackie Steele
Jackie Steele is a USA Today Bestselling author and a true romantic at heart. Whether reading or writing, Jackie loves dark, emotional stories that twist with your head and take you on a journey. As an ever romantic, she believes in happy endings and true love in all forms, which is reflected in all of her books.
 
 

No comments: