Monday, March 11, 2013

Gabrielle Bissett - Sons of Navarus Series & Interview




Thanks for having me here at Page Flipperz today! Since I'm busy getting ready to release the 4th novel in the Sons of Navarus series, Blood Prophecy, I thought I'd answer a few reader questions I've been getting in addition to your questions, Kat. So here goes!
 
How many books do you plan to have for your Sons of Navarus series?
 
Well, there are eight Sons, but I'm adding a new character to the group in Blood Prophecy and the story is getting much bigger, so it might be more than just eight.
 
What inspired you to write this series ?
 
I wanted to write a vampire series that was different than the very common human vs vampire idea. After readers fell in love with Vasilije in Vampire Dreams, I began to think about what kind of world he'd live in and what kind of hero he'd be, and the Sons of Navarus came from that. The series is a mix of some of my favorite things: vampires, romance, fantasy, and mythology.
 
Your favourite man lol... (( snickers ))
 
If you mean my favorite Son, it's got to be Vasilije.
 
 
And why !
I think it's because he came first. But I have to admit I fall in love with every hero I write.
 
Who did your hot covers!
Talina Perkins is the wonderful designer who does my covers. I love them!
 
And if you had to choose between night and day what would you choose and why?
Night. That's when the vampires come out. ;)
 
Who will Sasa end up with?
Ah, I can't tell. She loves Vasilije for everything he is, but Thane is a sweetheart and women can fall for that kind of man. To say she's torn would be an understatement.
 
You've mentioned that there will be other paranormal beings introduced in Blood Prophecy. Can you give us a clue about them?
I want it to be a surprise, but think fire and fangs.
 
Will every Son make it through to the final ending of the final book in the series?
No. However, that doesn't mean that they won't be an important part of the finale. (Sounds cryptic, doesn't it?)
 
Do you plan to write more short stories for the Sons series?
I already have two out—Longing and The Deepest Cut—and there will be another two included at the end of the Blood Prophecy ebook. Right now, I don't have any firm plans to write more, but that doesn't mean that can't change. I've had a number of people request a short about Terek, so that could happen.
 
 
Do you have trouble writing Marc Verrater and the Archons? They seem so vicious.
They are bad guys. I actually enjoy writing Marc and his mentor, Magistrate Consera. They are pure evil, with Marc being more of a brute and Consera being far more diabolical than even Marc. Marc has some of the funniest lines in the books because he's literally a character without a conscience. That's quite freeing for an author to write.
 
Can you give us a hint as to what's going to happen in Blood Prophecy?
Well, just a hint. Love, romance, fighting, Archon hunters, battles, new paranormal characters, problems within the Sons, and a turning point in the series.
 
Thanks for having me here today, Kat! If anyone has any other questions for me, ask away! If I can answer them, I will.
 
Thanks for stopping by Gabrielle ;) Im sure the ladies will have alot more questions regarding your hot men ;) lol.
 
For more information on the Sons of Navarus series, readers can visit my website at www.gabriellebisset.com for excerpts, buy links, character profiles, swag (romance trading cards), and free desktop wallpapers to bring those delicious Sons to your computer. And look for Blood Prophecy coming soon!
 
Series Order:
Vampire Dreams Revamped (Sons of Navarus Prequel)
Blood Avenged (Sons of Navarus #1)
Blood Betrayed (Sons of Navarus #2)
Longing (A Sons of Navarus Short Story)
Blood Spirit (Sons of Navarus #3)
The Deepest Cut (A Sons of Navarus Short Story)
Blood Prophecy (Sons of Navarus #4) COMING THIS SPRING!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Gabrielle Bisset said...

Thanks so much for having me here today!

Kimberly Brooks said...

Just my thoughts but Sasa should end up with Thane...wait maybe not, I might not want to give him up...hahahahaha.

julie beasley said...

really enjoyed the teasers on Blood Prophecy enjoyed the interview ladies cant wait for Ramiels story now to meet the other characters

julie beasley said...

really enjoyed the teasers on Blood Prophecy enjoyed the interview ladies cant wait for Ramiels story now to meet the other characters

Raquel Howard said...

Thanks, Gabrielle! I loved your little hint for Blood Prophecy! And you made me gasp...."oh no!"... problems within the Sons and the turning point. Now I really, really can't wait to get a copy of the Blood Prophecy. And thank you, Kat for sharing Gabrielle and the Sons to us. <3

Lori Cameron said...

Loved the teasers but now I need more 16 penny nails to chew on cuz the wait is killing me. Keep up the great work Gabrielle love you.