Sunday, December 30, 2012

Goodbye 2012 - Bring on 2013 !



Well another year has flown by, many books have been read and many new authors have been discovered. This is my last post for 2012 ... and thought Id just reflect upon a few things.

Id like to thank all the wonderful Authors who have supplied me with hours of enjoyment, stories and many fun filled moments this year through there stories.

To Harlequin Australia for supplying me with wonderful stories to read. Miss P is certainly my fairy book mother.

To all the wonderful book blogger's I have met and continued to chat with and correspond with. This year has certainly been a wonderful addition and many new friends in the book world have been made.

I have discovered many new authors, read some fantastic stories and cant even begin to write them all down.

Made many new friends across the seas and I cant imagine my life without any of them in it !

Bless facebook I say ! lol.


I have to say that book blogging in a hobby that has fulfilled more than anything  I could ever have hopped for. This year I read over 222 books, not including books not published or printed. I am very pleased and have made my goal to 250 next year !!


In 2013 I look forward to The Harlequin Summit in February, where I am meeting several of my friends - book bloggers.  That I have met via face book and the book world. Its a rather exciting adventure for me. My second trip away in twenty years ! By myself...  lol.

And we get to meet one of my Favourite authors -  FAN GIRL MOMENT !!

Thank you to everyone who has been in my life this past 2012.. and here's to many more hrs in worlds written within the pages.


Kat !



 

1 comment:

Shelleyrae said...

Looking forward to meeting you at the summit Katrina!

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out