Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Blood Avenged - Gabrielle Bisset ( Sons of Navarus 1 ) Book Review

Welcome today I am posting a review for Blood Avenged by Gabrielle Bisset  -  Her first book in The Sons of Navarus series. Find as follows the Blurb, cover and My thoughts !!


BLOOD AVENGED


I am everything you desire.
I am everything you fear.
I am lust and appetite.
I am vampire.


I am everything you desire. I am vampire.

Powerful and manipulative, Vasilije does as he pleases. A vampire beholden to no one, he takes what he desires, drinking deeply the pleasures this life has to offer.

When one of his own is staked, Vasilije must travel to New Orleans to exact his revenge. There he meets Sasa, a beautiful woman who arouses him like no other has for centuries. Vasilije's need for vengeance is equaled only by his passion for her, but what he finds in his revenge is just the beginning...







My thoughts !!




Blood Avenged will have your blood pumping and your loins tingling. ;) grins -

A Sizzlin hot romance, with a great storyline entwined and characters that I’m sure will drag you into the pages.

Blood Avenged is soaked with the world of the Paranormal, smokin hot sex between an Empath and A vampire ;), and a great start to the Sons of Navarus series.

An engaging plot - that high tales you into the paranormal world, suspense and action and of course smokin hot romance.

I enjoyed Vasilije - he was dominant, strong, and an alpha kick arse male, who got what he wanted. ((these traits I love in a VAMPIRE) Something I will NEVER tire of.

Sasa - is an empath I Found her to be a well rounded character, strong, and determined and brave . A little insecure about herself at times, but what woman isn"t lol.

Gabrielle portrayed all the emotions well between the characters, and even vivid sexy details for all those who like it hot.

I eagerly anticipate the rest of the series, Gabrielle has set up the end of the book up with information to give us insight into the characters we have yet, to get, to know. I found this very helpful.


Overall, Vampire stories I will never tire of, but its always great to read something new and refreshing. !!

And for all those who like there reads Hot, and erotic Im sure you will Lust over Vasilije ((( V ))



I AM VAMPIRE - I AM EVERYTHING YOU DESIRE *** DARN RIGHT ** LOL. 






Rating 4  out of 5 drops of blooooood !!!!! 










Blood Avenged can be brought over at Amazon here $3-99










Check out the book trailor while your here !!









1 comment:

julie beasley said...

i wholeheartedly agree with your review. i found vasilije to be an orginal alpha vamp. who loves as good as he fights.i cant wait to read more about these exciting sexy vamps. 8 gorgeous warriors