Friday, February 24, 2012

To Love and Trust Again by Anna James Book Review

Anna James is one of my favourite Authors who writes wonderful romances. !! I have read almost all of Anna's books and have loved them all. So today I have To Love and Trust Again  a short read, great for an afternoon by the pool or a night cap ! Here is the blurb - cover and my review !


Three years ago Molly Quin walked out of Dan Berringer’s apartment and told him that she wanted nothing to do with him ever again. Now, after accepting a position with Bennett Engineering, she will have to see Dan every day. Fate could be so cruel! Seeing him again so unexpectedly, she discovered to her chagrin, brought back feelings she thought she’d dealt with a long time ago.

Dan Berringer made a mistake. He’d hurt Molly badly. He wants her back now and will stop at nothing to win her including letting Max McDermott get in his way.

Max McDermott wants Molly Quin. She’s smart, funny and sexy as hell, but he is reluctant to pursue her. He knows Molly is attracted to him too but what about her relationship with Dan Berringer? And is he willing to become involved with someone he works with again?

Follow Molly on her journey as she deals with hurts from the past and her feelings in the present and learns how to love and trust again.




My thoughts

When I see Anna James I think romance - love - and a story that I will remember way past the last pages. Her stories draw you in, captivate you within the storyline, and introduce us to characters that pull in into the pages.

This is only a short read so I won’t go into the storyline much. But for all those who are after a love story with a compelling storyline, filled with characters with definition, depth and even realistic encounters then To Love and Trust again is for you.

The storyline is fluently flowing, interesting, heart-warming and even suspenseful. You will feel yourself feeling what the characters are feeling - I know I can certainly relate to this storyline... Maybe not us all, but none the less it’s a storyline that any romantic at heart will grasp.

To love and Trust again is a read you can read from the first page to the last, yet it’s filled with all the goodies. An ending I’m sure that the reader will certainly enjoy!! Myself as a reader - I find it amazing how authors can blend so much into a short read and you can still walk away sated and happy .. Not feeling like the story was rushed or something was missed. Anna certainly does keep the reader intrigued and happy...

A recommended read for all the romantics at heart - who understand the challenge to Love and Trust again.


I rated this 4/5 !!

Anna can be found at her new updated site here  - Website -

No comments: