Friday, April 1, 2011

Off to Melbourne On June 12th for my first Author signing ** Squeels ** with Joanne Valiukas ...

Well, everybody I have exciting new for me !!! I have booked and am on my way to my first ever ever Author Book signing and Book Launch !!! How excited am I .... yes I am still doing the happy dance ...

So Im off to see Joanne Valiukas Author of Danann Frost Falls From Grace Book 1 and second book is  Launching June 12th 2011.. I know I have still got weeks before I have to go but I am so ever excited and well nervous !!!! Will post pics and posts when the time has come and gone... But do check out Jo's first book you wont be dissapointed !!!





BOOK 2 Coming soon
Joanne ValiukasTo be with her love, Danann Frost, Archangel of the Light has chosen to Fall from Grace a second time. Returning to their lake in Western Ireland, Danann finds herself abandoned and alone. She is soon taken to the castle where all does not seem as it should be. Held captive by Seth’s Ancient enemy, the King of the Mayo vampires; Eamon Ahern himself vows to take Danann in marriage.

Running from the dangers of her beloved’s mother and sister, does Danann have any choice but to acquiesce to Ahern’s heated demands? Managing to defy every attempt by Seth to save her, Danann learns to cling to the bonds in which she is held captive.

Journey with Danann as she is forced into marriage, vowing a honeymoon full of vengeance as she travels to New York and eventually home to Melbourne. Who will win the battle of wills for her freedom?

In a fight that involves the ultimate battle with the darkness, can Danann come out of it with her spark intact or will she lose her soul and her life for all time?(less)



SO thats my excitment this week ;)  Everyone have a good week and pop on over to Jo's facebook page she would love to see you ;) chat !! She is a very friendly happy lady and one of my favoruite authors !!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/joannevaliukas


Danann Frost is thousands of years old, yet young for her kind. She is a creature of the Light, an Angel, one of the Seraphim; a race of beings that live beyond our world. She has been cast out of paradise and Fallen from Grace, all for the love of a Dark One - a vampire. The only problem is, Seth did not want her and told her to go and not come back. Danann has made a life for herself amongst the vampires of this world and they protect her fragile nature. She and the vampire Asher live on the fringes of the human world; love and loyalty cannot separate them but trouble and vengeance are on their way.

3 comments:

Theresa @ Fade Into Fantasy said...

O.M.G. I am so jealous! Please give Jo a huge hug for me!!!

Katrina W said...

I will Theresa !!!! (( )) hugs and extras for you !!

Madame D said...

Wow!! That's great Kat.. enjoy!!