Monday, April 18, 2011

My thoughts

If you pop on over to my blog often you wil notice that I post a few reviews here and their.. I love to read and also review almost every book I read, for my benefit so I can remember why it is that I enjoyed it, loved it or sorta liked it.. I will never put negative comments in my review, just my opinion. This I find important when reviewing. I enjoy almost every book I read, I can only say Once this year I have read a book and thought Crappy... But saying that , our reviews are our own personal opinons and it doesnt mean the next person will enjoy it as much. So when you are reviewing or reading a review keep in mind that this is the readers personal opinion and we all have one !!!..

Thanks for stopping by and keep an eye out I have another comp this week with some fab giveaways.

 Kat

No comments: