Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Heavenly Series by Jennifer Laurens



Today is my first blog, so I thought Id start with one My Favourite series from Author Jennifer Laurens.
Jennifer has written two current books for her Heavenly series.
Heavenly Book 1
Penitence Book 2
and due In for release October 11 2010 Absolution.

Below I have included a webpage to Jennifer websites to read her excerpts of her books.


http://www.heavenlythebook.com/

I personally really enjoyed this series. The love and dedication, the family living with a child with autism, the love between heaven and earth and the whole story line tore at my heart strings. The characters had such depth, Zoe very head strong, matthias hot and warming and kind and Weston every girls dream after book 1, and the story keeps you in suspense the whole time. This series I personally gave 5/5 for.. Knowing that this book has been written from parts of Jennifers life experiences and challenges giving it a whole different meaning. It is a ya novel. But for all those who like a good love story this is very heart warming.

4 comments:

aurora M. said...

Love this series! A special welcome aboard to the world for blogs and book reviewers.....wishing you luck and love ♥

Ednah Walters said...

Read Heavenly too and can't wait for book 3 in the series. Congrats on the blog.

jenniferlaurens said...

I'm honored you'd pick my books as first on your blog. I'm pleased the series has touched your heart, and so glad we're now friends because of it. Is there anything more worthwhile in life?

xx Jennifer

Katrina W said...

Thanks everyone ;)
and Jenn Im glad you found me, ;)Friendship - a price we cant put on it, its definelty worthwhile ! An aurora (( hugs)) and welcome Ednah to my blog, Im sure we will become good friends.